Sunday, July 7, 2013

Maldives Trip

I'm back!

Yes, I'm back from Maldives.
I know that is everyone dream land.
and my dream is finally come true!

Well, anyone also can go there!
why not?
But there is the only problem...
"Money"
How much to stay there? How much for one person?
How much for the whole trip?

Gonna show you guys my beautiful pictures first
after that only talk about money $$$
oopsssss
please don't jealous on me :p


We (me and my bf) arrive at Male airport at night
So we need to stay overnight,
 the next morning only can transfer to Male Jetty Terminal for their Sea Plane,
the last step is from Seaplane transfer to Water Villa Resort ( Maldives Conrad Rangali Island )

its not complicated...
means
Kuala Lumpur (KLIA) -> Male Ibrahim Nasir International Airport -> Traders hotel (overnight) -> Male Traders ( Sea Plane ) -> Maldives Conrad Rangali Island ( paradise )
Jetty terminal
Good morning


Male Jetty Terminal
If you had follow me on Instagram ( Jennifer Foh )
you can see my video that i took on sea plane


I was so shock when i look down from the sea plane
how can people survive in this small little island?
There is not only few islands....
Maldives, the smallest Asian country is a combination of about 1,190 islands!
Different island with different names
The islands that we stay is
CONRAD MALDIVES

Our main reason to be there is to celebrate my birthday at "Underwater Sea Restaurant"


Question in my head
Is Maldives Sinking?

I found the answer from google.
Yes, Maldives may disappear from the world in next 100 years if the sea level keep raising.
The weather of the earth is increasing day by day

So,
please,
everyone,
Save the earth

 With Captain




Use camera D800 Nikon to get the best pictures
lol
D800 is not mine,
is from my brother.
But i will get one soon!
( My brother gave me a Mr bean expression when i say i wan to buy D800. )


I would like to show off my master piece for everyone
what do you think?

Photographer by Jennifer Foh (clap hand please)


I'm always wan it perfect!


Dinner at Sunset restaurant 


Super hungry at 6pm!
You know why?
Their 6pm in Malaysia is 8pm.

Sunset restaurant
A la ca rte restaurant
Best grilled seafood and meat specialties in the country

Enjoy our food with the beautiful sunset and a glass of red wine.
Perfect.

After Maldives trip, DIET

Try to use my new camera, canon S110
I bought the underwater cover at Law yat.
Is just a plastic,
But it cost me RM180!
.......
anyway,
I'm still prefer Canon :)


Try to edit like a 3D effect

I took it very quietly...

Chocolate always my favourite

28 June 2013


Keep try and try


ITHAA Undersea Restaurant
the only undersea restaurant of its kind in the world
There is only 12 person can enter for dinner
Reserved before the day if you really wish to get into the restaurant

Amazing

So far,
the most expensive birthday dinner that i had in my life.
And also,
This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience to dine underwater watching the fish swimming by.

Make an order with ipad.
Modern, fast, easy and convenient 


The dinner menu is equally special with luxurious ingredients
I cannot explain how delicious of the food
But i got something wan to share of my own

Honestly
I don't even understand what's the waiter talking about
i mean
when they name out the food
" Asparagus... Pappardelle.......Duca di Castelmonteeeeee..........."
What the hell is that???

So i just pretend to understand
"oh...thank you....."

But
The best way to explain for the food is,
I feel like flying after taste it!

Should i name out the food? lol
Let me try
Appetizer
agnotti of duck
medley of forest mushrooms, porcini rovioli, foie gras

Entreemaldivian lobster carpaccio, reef fish tartare
poached quail egg, passion fruit dressing

Cleanse
mandarin sherbet, fresh blackberries and basil leaf

Passion
black angus beef tenderloin, apple and goose liver tortellini
foundant potatoes, tomato avocado, red wine sauce

my boyfriend choose fish for his main course
yellow tail king fish, saffron champagne risotto, beurre blanc foam

indulge
chocolate vantage, white chocolate praline, salty caramel sable, mango sorbet
Actually i had took the picture down of the menu
thats why i can names the food out :p

Still had one more to go,
name SUPRISED !
So sweet of ur all
They already plan for it
An unknown waiter came in and bring me a huge chocolate cake
People surrounded sang for me
I was laughing at my names on chocolate cake ( RIMA )
Seriously, who is RIMA???


I'm happy
I say happy means i'm really happy.

Its really doesn't matter of the place,
is the person who you with.



So sorry that i cant show all of my favorite pictures on my blog
I have some privacy too :)



The Over-Water Spa on Rangali Island


Glass floor treatment room at The Over-Water Spa

First time experience this kind of spa
Super expensive,
3 hour cost me RM1000 ( faint )






Champagne & Lobster Dinner on the beach

So sweet of my boyfriend took this for me
He would not wan me to be hungry
So, i become more and more fat
Goshhhhhhhhh

Can you see how happy am i?
I had never heard my boyfriend sing before
but my birthday he sing for me!
So touch even he just only sing once

Finally
is time to go back
Reluctant mood
I'm gonna come back again if Maldives not sinking yet
before come back,
i need to get a diving lesson!
really waisted for the scuba diving paradise in Maldives :(


Was my idea to took this kind of pictures when i go travel with my boyfriend
We had try so many times and finally get a better one
you can try it too :)
is art and meaningful for me

*There is a lot of wrong spelling or grammer mistake
please forgive about me
im still learning*



7 comments:

Lingzy said...

Don't worry too much about grammar or misspelled words. You're brave enough to face this as a challenge and to share one side of your personal life with us. You seemed genuine and down to earth! Keep it up girl!

Anonymous said...

我相信很多人都很好奇想知道你的男友是谁。 但是我会耐心等你公布的。结婚记得要公开哦。

C H I Q E S S said...

Maldives is my dream vacation place! Dining underwater looks super nice :) Glad you have a great time, hopefully in the future I could visit the place hehe. ~

Anonymous said...

By the way, may I know how much have you spent in the Maldives trip? How long you stayed there?

Thanks, Jenny =)

yoyo said...

excuse me, conrad is not the most expensive hotel in maldives,thank you ..

myhiddenparis said...

In short, it's one of god gifted beauty paradises, and you too!

Travel and Visit said...

If Maldives is a haven, you are an angel. Looks like an angel in haven!